Its cold out here in Korea, a frosty .5degrees centigrade yesterday. Not too sure about today. Thank god I can withstand cool temperatures well. Heh, miraculously, the house is a comfortable, air-con temperature of 23 degrees. This just goes to show how well insulated the house is. Korea isn't all that fun, so far, its been freezing day in, day out. So, not many activities planned, thank god. Korea is roughly 1 hour faster than the timing in Singapore, so your 2pm is my 3pm.
Currently, I stay in the Hyperion Towers in the Hannam Dong district. Guess what? The building is owned by Hyundai. Just like Samsung, they're everywhere in Korea. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it, but since my room stares at the other blocks and I see it there everyday, its real. The house is huge! I'm not joking, my room in Korea is twice the size of that in Singapore. Unfortunately, its still the smallest in the house. The hall is very large too. Must post some pictures on facebook. My sister already posted one on facebook.
Wish I could be in Singapore and join everyone for the Prom. Sigh, never mind. I guess I'm just destined to miss out on important occasions like these because of my dad's draconian rule....
Byeee
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment