"When you fail to plan, you plan to fail."-ZiXuan
Wise words indeed... Was it my lack of planning that led to this? Or my lack of sincerity? Perhaps due to all the variables in this life of ours, that make it impossible to see far into the immediate future. Even with plans to ensure nothing unexpected can happen. Indeed, the variables are sometimes too much, even one who is experienced. I wonder where have I gone wrong? Taken the wrong turn down the road? Unfortunately, this road is one way, there is no turning back. Not for me at least. So I guess its time.. to forget, or to chase harder.
For once, I don't know which turn to take.
Wise words indeed... Was it my lack of planning that led to this? Or my lack of sincerity? Perhaps due to all the variables in this life of ours, that make it impossible to see far into the immediate future. Even with plans to ensure nothing unexpected can happen. Indeed, the variables are sometimes too much, even one who is experienced. I wonder where have I gone wrong? Taken the wrong turn down the road? Unfortunately, this road is one way, there is no turning back. Not for me at least. So I guess its time.. to forget, or to chase harder.
For once, I don't know which turn to take.
"Another turning point,
a fork stuck in the road,
Time grabs you by the wrist,
directs you where to go."
-Green Day
Who's going to play time this time round? For time seems to have stopped for me.
a fork stuck in the road,
Time grabs you by the wrist,
directs you where to go."
-Green Day
Who's going to play time this time round? For time seems to have stopped for me.
"I just got lost!
Every river that I tried to cross,
Every door I ever tried was locked."
-Coldplay
Feeling... void
Every river that I tried to cross,
Every door I ever tried was locked."
-Coldplay
Feeling... void
No comments:
Post a Comment